The pictures of this blog are not copyright free. Thank you for not using them without my assent!


vendredi 28 septembre 2012

Universities international student guides

Help guides for international students actually exist and they are very useful. In term of content, my book will not necessary be so different than them.

But this is the reasons why I want to create one other:

- The graphisms are not so good –> I want a nice object that people will keep as a reassuring thing or as a memory.

- They are often difficult to read or boring –> I want to use a language friendly and pleasant. I also want the images to really work with the text.

- They are specific to one school –> I want something as universal and complete as possible

- They are not necessary easy to find –> I want to find a way to share it and to make it accessible

Here are some links where you can find on universities guides for international students:

http://www.lyoncampus.info/ (link to the guide here)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire