The pictures of this blog are not copyright free. Thank you for not using them without my assent!


mercredi 26 septembre 2012

Sketchbook: the origin of the idea

The idea of the survival guide came to me while I was working on my notebook, telling what is happening to me. It is something I always do (it was not especially a concrete project).

You can find these little storys on my other blog: http://lapetitechosequidessine.blogspot.com

I want to use the same kind of spontaneous drawings, but with more structured pages (especially the ones where I mix direct pencil color and outline drawings. It is a style within I really recognize myself.
Also, these pages already shows a content for my future survival guide.

Here are some pages











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire